Sunday morning rain is falling :)

"SUNDAY MORNING"Maroon5
Yeah oh oh oh yeah

Sunday morning rain is fallingSteal some covers, share some skinAnd clouds are shrouding us in moments unforgettableYou twist to fit the mold that I am in

But things just get so crazy, living life gets hard to doAnd I would gladly hit the road, get up and go if I knewThat someday it would lead me back to youThat someday it would lead me back to you, oh

That may be all I needIn darkness she is all I seeCome and rest your bones with meI'm driving slow on Sunday morningAnd I never want to leave

My fingers trace your every outline, yeahPaint a picture with my hands, no, noAnd back and forth we sway like branches in a stormChange of weather, still together when it ends, oh

That may be all I needIn darkness she is all I seeCome and rest your bones with meI'm driving slow on Sunday morningAnd I never want to leave, yeah

Oh oh yeahBut things just get so crazy, living life gets hard to doAnd Sunday morning rain is falling and I'm calling out to youSinging someday it will bring me back to you, yeahFind a way to get myself back home to youAnd you may not know

That may be all, all I, all I needOh, in darkness she is all, all I, I seeAnd now come and rest your bones with me, yeahDriving slow, driving slowNow yeah yeah yeah, oh yeah yeah yeahOh yeah yeah yeah, oh yeah yeah yeahOh yeah yeah yeah, oh yeah yeah

There's a flower in your hairAnd I'm a flower in your hair, oh oh

Oh yeah yeah, oh yeah yeahOh yeah yeah

Sunday morning rainOn Sunday morning, yeah yeahOn Sunday morning, oh oh oh ohI'll be home, I'll be




love, 
Z

No comments:

Post a Comment